Getting To Know The Types of Charcoal BBQ Suppliers
The meaning of the provider does not only refer to the seller of a product. Providers can also be concluded as a source of product production. Speaking of charcoal BBQ suppliers Indonesia, did you know that charcoal BBQ can be produced from various kinds of wood?
Charcoal is a dark buildup containing sullied carbon created by expelling water substance and unstable segments (substances found in plants or creatures) from plants. Charcoal is by and large acquired by warming wood, sugar, bones and different articles. Dark, light, effectively demolished and charcoal-like charcoal comprises of 85% to 98% carbon, the rest is cinder or other substance objects.
Types of Charcoal BBQ
- Wood charcoal; is charcoal made from wood. Wood charcoal is the most widely used for cooking purposes as previously explained. While the use of other wood charcoal is as a water purifier, use in the health sector, and many more. The wood used to make wood charcoal is wood that is still healthy, in this case, decayed wood.
- Sawdust Charcoal; is charcoal made from sawdust that is burned. Sawdust is usually easy to get at sawmills or wood works. sawdust is a waste of production that is rarely used again by the owner. So the price is fairly cheap. in addition to fuel, sawdust charcoal is usually used to mix fertilizer and can be processed into charcoal briquettes.
- Rice husk charcoal; commonly used as fertilizer and raw material for charcoal briquettes. The husk used can be obtained at the rice mill. Besides being used for charcoal, rice husks are also often used as bran for cattle fairs. Husk charcoal can also be used as a mixture of fertilizer and planting media in the nursery. This is because rice husks can absorb and store water as food reserves.
- The charcoal from Coconut Shell; based on the name we could conclude that the charcoal made from coconut shell. The use of charcoal usually for the business sector. In Indonesia, ordinary people don’t use it for daily life. In addition to being used by burning directly, coconut shell can be used as a basic ingredient of charcoal briquettes.
Coconut shell that will be made into charcoal must be from old coconut. Because it is denser and has a smaller water content than a young coconut. The selling price of coconut shell charcoal is quite high. Because in addition to high quality, to get a coconut shell is also fairly difficult and the price is quite expensive.
- Charcoal briquettes; the last type of charcoal that is widely available in the community is Charcoal Briquettes. Charcoal briquettes are charcoal made from other types of charcoal that are crushed first then printed as needed with starch mixture. The purpose of making charcoal briquettes is to increase the burn period and to save costs.
Charcoal that is often used as charcoal briquettes includes chaff charcoal, sawdust charcoal, and litter charcoal. The charcoal is too small to be used immediately and will run out quickly. So it will last longer if converted into charcoal briquettes. For coconut shell charcoal can be used as charcoal briquettes, but only the shell has been crushed. While the shell is still intact does not need to be used as charcoal briquettes.
- Mahogany rind; is charcoal based on the mahogany rind. When seen in plain view, the mahogany rind has a hard and dense texture. Unfortunately, if only left stacked around the page. Mahogany rind charcoal is processed using a drum furnace, as well as wood charcoal. This type of charcoal can also be processed into charcoal briquettes. Charcoal produced from the mahogany rind is also proven to have fairly good quality. If burned only emits a little smoke. The heating value generated when burned is very high and more durable so that it can save costs.
Of the six types of charcoal BBQ suppliers, which one do you think is most suitable for your needs? Whatever your needs, make sure Giri Mera is your choice! Please visit www.girimeracharcoal.com for further explanation and complete information about BBQ charcoal Indonesia.